On January 17th 2017, Provincial Party Committee Department of Propaganda and Training together with Nghe An Province Information and Communication Department organized the conference of summarizing the publishing, printing and releasing affairs of 2016 and deploying mission for 2017. Mr. Kha Van Tam – Deputy Head of Provincial Party Committee Department of Propaganda and Training and Mr. Nguyen Ba Hao – Deputy Director of Nghe An Province Information and Communication Department presided the conference.
In addition, the conference was organized with the participation of leaders from the following organizations: Propaganda-Newspaper- Publishing department (Provincial Party Committee Department of Propaganda), Provincial People’s Committee Office, Nghe An Publisher, Vinh University Publisher, Printing companies, Nghe An Book Publishing Company, library of Nghe An province.
The following are some basic contents that were discussed and agreed at the conference:
- Implementing the Notice No. 19-TB/TW dated December 29th 2016 of the Central Executive Committee on the continuation to implement the Directive No. 42/CT-TW of the Central Executive Committee (term XI) on improving the comprehensive quality of publishing activities.
- Continuing to renovate the publishing, printing and releasing affairs in order to improve publication quality.
- Intensifying the direction of publishing, printing and releasing affairs; Intensifying to inspect the publications in order to handle violations (if any)
- Intensifying the relationship between publishing, printing and releasing companies, then to establish a publishing, printing and releasing Association in order to support each other among companies.
- Maintaining the meeting every six months and extending the components (considering to add more private printing companies)
- Training, improving professional qualification, editing and publishing skills for staffs
- Propagandizing, raising awareness on reading culture for people through the activities such as Vietnamese book day April 21th.